135 Henry Boot is the first phase of our new Responsible Business Strategy. It will guide and inspire us as we build on our strong foundations of responsibility to support the evolving needs of our people, partners, places and planet. Please click the image below to find out more.
135 Henry Boot will guide us as we launch three long term initiatives and develop the second phase of our Responsible Business Strategy which will be launched in January 2022.
Each of the three initiatives will have their own independent objectives and 135 Henry Boot will be guided by five key overarching objectives. These are:
- To launch our Pathway to Net Zero Carbon and build awareness of the importance of sustainable business practices and the circular economy.
- To take action to ensure our business is equal, diverse, inclusive, and accessible.
- To work with key partners across the built environment sector to create positive direction and thought on diversity within our industry.
- To collaborate with our communities to understand and respond to their challenges and requirements.
- To engage all our stakeholders to create social value and contribute to a fair and just society.
We look forward to engaging all of our people and partners as we deliver 135 Henry Boot and will regularly share updates on our progress and performance.